Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fler plågsamma årsdagar...

Hanna Broberg
Hagström
*1 juni 1997
† 1 juni 1997
Fredrik Hagström
*2 december 1971
† 18 oktober 2002
Min underbara make och
vår vackra dotter,
Vi ses i Nangijala.
Älskar er
EVA
"Your light was always shining on my way, there are so many things Id like to say, so many words left unsaid, before you flew away.
So in my heart Im sending you my love, Im giving it wings so it can fly, and reach were ever you are... and the years go by, still the years go by, forever...

Angels are calling, heaven is crying, crying tears of blood, cause it was not your time...angels are calling, all great is falling covering my tears and my pain......calling.

Your memory is all that I now have, so many things is so hard to understand, I thank you for your love and take your hand, some of us down here is born to be angels...and the years go by, still the years go by, forever....

Angels are calling, heaven is crying, crying tears of blood, cause it was not your time...angels are calling, all great is falling covering my tears and my pain..."

Ari Koviunen (Vinnare Idol-Finland 2006)

Ms E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej vännen!

Skickar en *kram* till dig!

Har mailat dig nu, hoppas det har kommit fram denna gången!
Du har även en liten utmaning på min sida om du nu inte redan har hunnit med just denna.

Kramar Elenor