Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentin Quiz...

Valentine's Quiz
~The Day~

Do you like Valentine's Day?:

Well it cosy when you have someone to spend it whit, but alone not so mush

Have any special traditions?:

NO not really

~Have You Ever...~

Told someone you loved them and meant it?:
Oh yes

Stayed up all night waiting for a phone call?

who hasent

Kissed someone you loved?:

hell yeah

In the rain?

Dont remember but it sounds romantic

~This or That~

Pink, White, or Red?:

Red
Chocolate or Roses?:

Well i dont like chocolate so I'll give a rose

Hugs or kisses?:

Both, and lots of it

Movie or Walk in the park?

Walk in the park

Funny or Serious?:

depends on the situation

Dance or go on a Date?:

Date, maybe its ending up dancing, so be it. .

~In a member of the opposite sex...~

Green, Blue or Brown eyes?

Brown is sexy

Blonde, Black, Brown, or Red hair?:

Brown

Tall or short?:

Taller than me I think

Like their smile or laugh better?

A laugh can be catching hehe

~Do you believe in...~

love at first sight?:

Yep, been there done that.

Kissing on the first date?

depends on the chemistry

How about true love?:

Sure

Everyone has a perfect match?:

Well I can dream about a perfect match, buts that not a challenge

Does someone like you?:

I dont know

Do you like someone?

I dont know, I want to but I dont know

Do they like you back?

Dont ask me? Ask them?

Hämtad från en amerikansk vän på Myspace.com

1 comment:

Tomas Andersson said...

Blir ju lite nyfiken när du skriver att du inte vet om du gillar nån =)