Friday, February 2, 2007

Roxette...

My papa told me to stay out of trouble, when you find your man make sure he is for real...
Ive learnd than nothing really last forever, I sleep whit the scars aware that wont heal...they wont heal... cause every time I seems to fall in love crash boom bang... I find a heart then i hit the wall, crash boom bang, thats the call thats the game and the pain stays the same...

Im walking down this emty road of nowere, I passed by the houses and blocks I once new, My mama told me not to mess whit sorrow, but I always did and lord I still do, Im still breaking the rules.

Cause everytime I seems to fall in love crash boom bang... I find a heart then I hit the wall crash boom bang, thats my real middlename, it has always been the same, thats the call, thats the game, and the pain stays the same...
I still feel the heat and the taste of the kisses, shaded by rain and while the wholy one...

Everytime I seem to fall in love crash boom bang, I find a rose standing on the floor crasch boom bang, thats the call, thats the game and the pain stays the same, thats my middlename, it has always been the same...It's has always been the same...


Ibland kan man bara känna att vissa låtar är verkligen skrivna bara för mig, eller utöver mina känslor... antar det finns fler med mig som kan relatera till vissa sångtexter.

Kram på er alla från Ms E

2 comments:

Wolf said...

Du skulle bara veta.. letar jämnt sångtexter som "passar in" när man är nere.. hittar alltid nån som passar känslan o situationen... Musik är viktigt, musik är tröstande..

Långt ifrån ensam är du iaf

Tomas Andersson said...

En länk som du kanske tycker är intressant:
http://tjejsnack.missbeccis.se/